Here you find a list of my skills in different diceplins.
German C2, English C2, French B1
Programming languages, familiar software
I asked 26 of my friends who know me quite well to describe my personality and strengths. This is what the concluded ->
Skills I learned through my volunteer work, university, and experience that are important for social interactions.
Here you find an overview of my IT-Skills.
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- AD AuroCAD
- AD Inventor
- Simens Solide Edge
- Sassault Catia
- Basic HTML and CSS
Numerics in Engineering
- Finite differences, volumes, and elements (linear)
- Geometric modeling
- Uncertainty estimation and modeling
- Optimisation problems (linear/ nonlinear)
I asked 26 of my friends who know me quite well to describe my personality and strengths. This is what the concluded:
Skills I learnd through my volunteer work, work, university and experiance that are important for social interactions:
- Keeping a cool head even in stressful situations and making rational decisions is eminent as a team member but especially as a leader. This helps the whole team to keep going.
- Approaching tasks in a structured manner and dividing them up among several people in a sensible and timely manner in conjunction with feedback and control loops often leads to significantly better results.
- A good atmosphere in the team is indispensable. For me, professional interaction therefore also means accepting colleagues as personalities and working together to solve tasks on an interpersonal level.
More information at:
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more insight.
All rights are recived.
Connect with me