Welcome to my Port folio Website
Here you get a first impression of who I am and what I can contribute to your company.
Hey, I am Martin – an interdisciplinary engineering student with focus on numerics and energy storage. Taking responsibility and working togerther as a team are naturally for me. I am highly motivated and and focuced when engaged in projects. Everthing else, you can find out here and via contacting me.
Me in a nutshell
I am a enthosiastic and motivated general enginnering student with focus on computational thermofluiddynamics and energy storage who is engaged in voluntery work and willing to take responsibilety.
- B.Sc. Engineering Science (TUM)
- Allgemeine Hochschulreife (FOS 13 – Technik)
- Fachabitur (FOS 12 – Technik)
- Fachpraktische Ausbildung (metalworking, electronics)
- Research Project: Combustion instabileties
- Faculty intership: Computational Thermofluiddynamics
- Chemical technican
- Graphic design at Real Estate Agency
- Seminar: Moderation und Group Dynamics
- Seminar: Communication and Facilitation in Project Teams
- . . .
Getting involed is my passion
I was and still am involved in sevaral volunteer projects though wich I leard a lot about my self, groub dynamics, motivation and responsibility.
- Result Management – Asia Charity Organisation (ACO) e.V.
- Head of Freshman resort
- Head of student council of the Munich School of Engineering (MSE)
- Higher education politics (Student representative)
- Organisation of youth-camps
- Lenguages: German (C2), English (C1), Frensh (B1)
- IT-Skills: CAD, C, Python, MATAB, Julia . . .
- EDP-Skills: Excell, PowerPoint, Word, LaTeX, Access . . .
- Soft-Skills (according to a survey among good frieds of mine)
International settings are enriching and nothing new for me
In my Opinion: The exchange of thoughts and sharing experiance with people from all over the world is crucial for working in iternational settings as well as a broader scope for problem solving.
- 01/20 – 05/20 Exchange Semester at Nanyang Technological University of Singapore
- 11/19 Exchange course through the Athens program at MINES ParisTECH
- 09/18 Exchange Project of the student council at ETH Zurich
- 08/15 – 09/15 Language course at Anglo Continental in Bournemouth, England
- Private journeys to 20 countrys . . .
Sports, Culture and Social Activeties
Get a sight behind the CV.
Find out More
More information at:
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more insight.
All rights are recived.
Connect with me