Welcome to my Port folio Website
Here you get a first impression of who I am and what I can contribute to your company.
Engineering and Management Student
Hey, I am Martin – an interdisciplinary engineering student with a focus on numerics and sustainable energy generation/ storage. Complimentarly I am also studying management and economics. Taking responsibility and working together as a team is natural to me. I am highly motivated and focused when engaged in projects. Everything else, you can find out here and by contacting me.
Me in a nutshell
I am an enthusiastic and motivated general engineering student with a focus on computational numerics, energy storage and management who is engaged in voluntary work and willing to take responsibility.
- M.Sc. Energy (PSL, Paris), pending
- M.Sc. Master in Management (TUM, Munich), pending
- B.Sc. Engineering Science (TUM, Munich/ NTU, Singapore)
- General univeristy entracnce qualification (FOS 13 – Technik)
- Subject specific univeristy entracnce qualification (FOS 12 – Technik)
- Practical training FOS-FpA (metalworking, electronics) – 6 months
- Secondary school certificate
- Working Student at Clean Captial Energy: Project Planning for photo voltaic projects and research assistant for energy storage systems
- Research Intern: Organic Hydrogen production
- Research Project: Combustion instabilities
- Faculty internship: Computational Thermofluiddynamics
- Chemical technician
- Graphic design at Real Estate Agency
- Seminar: Moderation und Group Dynamics
- Seminar: Communication and Facilitation in Project Teams
- . . .
- Result Management – Asia Charity Organisation (ACO) e.V.
- Head of Freshman resort
- Head of student council of the Munich School of Engineering (MSE)
- Higher education politics (Student representative)
- Organization of youth-camps in France and Germany
- Podium discussion
- Languages: German (C2), English (C2), French (B1)
- IT-Skills: CAD, C, Python, MATLAB, Julia . . .
- EDP-Skills: Excell, PowerPoint, Word, LaTeX, Access . . .
- Soft-Skills (according to a survey among good friends of mine)
International settings are enriching and nothing new for me
In my Opinion: The exchange of thoughts and sharing experiance with people from all over the world is crucial for working in iternational settings as well as a broader scope for problem solving.
- Living for 2 years + in Paris, France
- Living half a year in Singapore
- Living 5 years in Munich, Germany
- 09/18 Exchange Project of the student council at ETH Zurich
- 08/15 – 09/15 Language course at Anglo Continental in Bournemouth, England
- Private journeys to over 25 countries . . .
More information at:
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more insight.
All rights are recived.
Connect with me